Object Driven Model (Doing)
- Risk Taker
- Bold & Confident
- Highly Determined
- Constructive Ability
- High Level Planning
- First Do, Then Think
- Tend to ask 'Why'
- Help them in setting Goals
- Show them benefits of Planning
- Give them a reason to learn something
- They learn effectively while actively discussing the problem.
Concept Driven Model (Planning)
- Highly Imaginative
- Good Managerial & Organizational skills
- Highly Logical, Analytical & Cautious
- Think First, the decision the actions.
- Tend to ask 'How'
- Help them in Execution
- Note down your Plans
- Logically decide what to do
- They learn effectively when they get time to learn and digest new info.